For business, engineering, and science students and professionals who demand a comprehensive guide to high-growth entrepreneurship, Technology Ventures is the leading resource for analyzing opportunities and building new enterprises. Drawing on the latest academic research and practitioner insights, Technology Ventures integrates clear theoretical frameworks with action-oriented examples and exercises. Its broad perspective on "technology," including clean tech, information technology and the life sciences, ensures wide-ranging appeal to anyone with an interest in high-potential ventures.
- Expanded attention to "clean tech" startups in the energy and environment sectors
- Special coverage of university technology commercialization, open source innovation, and social entrepreneurship
- Eight cases, including two from the well-known Harvard Business School archive
- A "venture challenge" business plan exercise at the end of each chapter
- Extensive web-based resources, including sample presentations, more cases and business plans, and numerous videos of entrepreneurs and other thought leaders
The extensive features in this edition include:
|Download links are not available now|
Sponsored High Speed Downloads
9584 dl's @ 2708 KB/sTechnology Ventures: From Idea to Enterprise [Full Version]
9989 dl's @ 3497 KB/sTechnology Ventures: From Idea to Enterprise - Fast Download
2300 dl's @ 4241 KB/sTechnology Ventures: From Idea to Enterprise - Direct Download
DISCLAIMER: None of the files shown here are actually hosted or transmitted by this server. The links are provided solely by this sites users. The administrator of this site cannot be held responsible for what its users post, or any other actions of its users. You may not use this site to distribute or download any material when you do not have the legal rights to do so. It is your own responsibility to adhere to these terms.