The perfect tool for course review and exam preparation! This brand-new resource is a companion to Dr. Murray's best-selling Medical Microbiology, 5th Edition. It features more than 550 USMLE-style questions, with answers and rationales that examine bacteriology, virology, mycology, and parasitology. Like its parent text, this review guide focuses on how microbes cause disease in humans and emphasizes facts vital to clinical practice. Readers will find the latest knowledge and advances in the field ... page references to the 5th Edition ... and full-color illustrations.
- Makes an excellent study tool for the microbiology portion of
the USMLE Step 1 exam.
- Presents questions in the USMLE style to familiarize readers
with the exam format.
- Includes correct answers for every questions, plus rationales
that explain why those answers are correct.
- Features page references to the main text for each answer,
making more information easy to find.
- Integrates 70 color illustrations that demonstrate complex
concepts and the appearance of disease.
- Considers etiology, epidemiology, host defenses, identification, diagnosis, prevention, and control for a broad range of pathogens.
|Download links are not available now|
Sponsored High Speed Downloads
6418 dl's @ 3236 KB/sReview of Medical Microbiology, 1e [Full Version]
4650 dl's @ 2932 KB/sReview of Medical Microbiology, 1e - Fast Download
5579 dl's @ 4325 KB/sReview of Medical Microbiology, 1e - Direct Download
DISCLAIMER: None of the files shown here are actually hosted or transmitted by this server. The links are provided solely by this sites users. The administrator of this site cannot be held responsible for what its users post, or any other actions of its users. You may not use this site to distribute or download any material when you do not have the legal rights to do so. It is your own responsibility to adhere to these terms.