Practices for Scaling Lean & Agile Development: Large, Multisite, and Offshore Product Development with Large-Scale Scrum
Lean and Agile Development for Large-Scale Products: Key Practices for Sustainable Competitive Success
Increasingly, large product-development organizations are turning to lean thinking, agile principles and practices, and large-scale Scrum to sustainably and quickly deliver value and innovation. Drawing on their long experience leading and guiding lean and agile adoptions for large, multisite, and offshore product development, internationally recognized consultant and best-selling author Craig Larman and former leader of the agile transformation at Nokia Networks Bas Vodde share the key action tools needed for success.
- Frameworks for large-scale Scrum for multihundred-person product groups
- Testing and building quality in
- Product management and the end of the “contract game” between business and R&D
- Envisioning a large release, and planning for multiteam development
- Low-quality legacy code: why it’s created, and how to stop it
- Continuous integration in a large multisite context
- Agile architecting
- Multisite or offshore development
- Contracts and outsourced development
In a competitive environment that demands ever-faster cycle times and greater innovation, the practices inspired by lean thinking and agile principles are ever-more relevant. Practices for Scaling Lean & Agile Development will help people realize a lean enterprise—and deliver on the significant benefits of agility.
In addition to the action tools in this text, see the companion book Scaling Lean & Agile Development: Thinking and Organizational Tools for Large-Scale Scrumfor complementary foundation tools.
|Link 2:||download link will be available in 15 seconds...|
|Link 3:||download link will be available in 15 seconds...|