Device Modeling for Analog and RF CMOS Circuit Design
- Bridges the gap between device modelling and analog circuit design.
- Includes dedicated software enabling actual circuit design.
- Covers the three significant models: BSIM3, Model 9 &, and EKV.
- Presents practical guidance on device development and circuit implementation.
- The authors offer a combination of extensive academic and industrial experience.
|Link 2:||download link will be available in 15 seconds...|
Sponsored High Speed Downloads
2524 dl's @ 4405 KB/sDevice Modeling for Analog and RF CMOS Circuit Design [Full Version]
7209 dl's @ 2995 KB/sDevice Modeling for Analog and RF CMOS Circuit Design - Fast Download
5612 dl's @ 3581 KB/sDevice Modeling for Analog and RF CMOS Circuit Design - Direct Download
DISCLAIMER: None of the files shown here are actually hosted or transmitted by this server. The links are provided solely by this sites users. The administrator of this site cannot be held responsible for what its users post, or any other actions of its users. You may not use this site to distribute or download any material when you do not have the legal rights to do so. It is your own responsibility to adhere to these terms.