ASP.NET Website Programming: Problem - Design - Solution, Visual Basic .NET Edition
The C# edition of ASP.NET Website Programming Problem-Design-Solution has been phenomenally successful, gaining rave reviews for its unique approach and valuable content. The blend of theory and practice.
Now, due to demand from readers, a Visual Basic .NET edition of the book has been produced. This edition will offer the same blend of theory and practice that won so many fans for the C# edition. The book has been completely re-edited to ensure that it address the needs of ASP.net developers who use VB.net.
ASP.NET Website Programming shows you how to build an interactive website from design to deployment.
Packed with solutions to website programming problems, this book will have you building well-engineered, extendable ASP.net websites quickly and easily.
What does this book cover?
In this book, you will learn how to
- Establish a solid, scalable website foundation
- Provide flexible user accounts integrating with ASP.net's built-in security
- Create message forums that enable formatted messages but defend against cross-site scripting
- Generate revenue from advertising
- Build a web interface for uploading, downloading, editing, and managing the files on your site
- Add opinion polls, email newsletters, and news management
- Deploy the finished site on a live server
- Build websites using good, n-tier coding techniques
The site that you build is modular. You can slot the modules into your own Web site, modify them, or use them as examples of particular ASP.NET techniques.
The code will work with Visual Basic .NET Standard. However, Chapter 11 "Deploying the Site" uses some features found only in the full Visual Studio .NET. You will still be able to deploy the site, but the process will be less automated.
|Download links are not available now|